Cracker Barrel and Operation Homefront are partnering up in April to offer a wonderful event to our Military and Veteran Families! Cracker Barrel’s Easter Heat ‘n Serve Meals is coming to Concord, NC on April 14th! Families that register to attend the event will receive the following: You must register for this event to participate.
- 1 Spiral Sugar Ham
- 1 32oz Roasted Turkey Gravy
- 1 Tray of Yeast Rolls with Butter Packets
- 1 Pan of Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 Gallon of Sweet Tea
- 1 5lb-Pan of Mashed Potatoes
- 3 Sides – Mac N’ Cheese, Carrots & Green Beans
These meal kits offer enough food to feed 6-10 people a wonderful Easter dinner. Before registering, please keep in mind that you must be able to go to the event location at your designated time on April 14th, in order to pick up your items. No one other than the individuals registered can pick up your items for you. You also must bring valid ID. There will be no alternate date or time offered to pick up your meal kits. If you will be unable to pick up a kit on April 14th, please DO NOT register for the event.
In order to attend and receive a meal kit for your family, you must register at https://events.operationhomefront.org
- Once there, please click on “Military Family Login.”
- If you are a returning user, please enter your login information.
- If not, please click on “Create New Profile” in the top right corner.
- Once you have completed your family profile, you will be able to register for the event.
- Log back into your “Military Family Login” and Click “My Registrations” to see the registration in the “Upcoming Events” section. Click “Register Now!” If the event is available in your area.
Complete the registration form and click Submit